Friday, June 13, 2008

NOEL'S TATTOO


ok, since I'm on my daddy thing today, I'll go ahead and post Noel's Tattoo, this is my Baby, my youngest, Noel. When my dad passed away Noel asked me to get the Funeral director to take a picture of my Dad's arm, now I've already told you what a wonderful man my dad was, when he was in the Air Force all of his buddies were getting their girlfriends name put on their arm but my dad said , no he was getting the name of the two people in the whole world who would never let you down. MOM AND DAD so Mother's day weekend Noel and my brother got DAD'S Tattoo, Noel's is on his arm and my Brother Gilly's is over his heart. Even if I don't like tattoo's, I do think it was a wonderful gesture out of love and appreciatation for his papaw that Noel got his Tattoo.
I love you, Noel - You're the Best!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home