Sunday, December 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "SWEET BABY NOEL"




Twenty years ago this morning at 7:33AM my sweet Noel came into my life. What a wonderful day it was. We were told we were having a girl so when Noel was born we were born suprised and excited. My first look at him was love at first sight. Noel, you are truly "MY SUNSHINE" that sweet smile of yours and those twinkly brown eyes. From your "famous movie quotes"(wish you could memorize school work like that) to your "I love you too momma" you have always been my heart. Thanks for being such a sweet son and a great brother to Jarrin, God surely blessed us all when you came into our life. It's hard to believe it's been 20 years ago and believe me those years have flown by, always, always know you are forever in my heart and you have always made me proud I love you Noel! YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE!!!


I Love you!!

Momma






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home