Monday, November 10, 2008

DINWIDDIE


This weekend Joe and I went to Dinwiddie to visit the boys, we had a great time. We love visiting with them they've moved to a new house and it's really nice, I like it alot and their roomate (it's his house) is soooo nice. It's great to know they are living in a nice place. Dinwiddie is a nice little town, very hilly, and the leaves with just beautiful this weekend. Joe, Jarrin and I went to the Civil War museum and that was really great. So, here's to DINWIDDIE my boys new home. I love you Jarrin and Noel.

Momma

1 Comments:

At July 7, 2009 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Joe Jarrín said...

Hey, is nice to know that other person has my name, me too i am Joe Jarrín, and living in Ecuador.
Best Regards
Joe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home