Monday, June 16, 2008

FATHER'S DAY - 2008






Father's day 2008

We had a great day today, It was a little crazy with me, I was very sad because my Dad wasn't here. But, he was definately in my thoughts all day. I've posted some of my pictures, as you know I'm supposed to be following in my dad's footsteps with the picture taking, I'm sending my pictures to Shelton and of course that will be the test. Shelton was my dad's best friend and his best computer buddy they talked everyday and shared their families and their lives. Beau proposed to his girlfriend and she was very surprised and excited and of course she said yes, her name is Meagan and she's very sweet. Congratulations Beau and Meagan, may you have many happy years together.We missed having Jarrin there with us but Noel came and that made everyone happy, it's always great seeing his smiling face, I love you Noel!! I love you Jarrin, I wish you could have been here. Happy Father's day to all the Father's that I love!!! I love you all !
Vicki








1 Comments:

At June 16, 2008 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Betty said...

Vicki,
I am very proud of you and your picture taking, and I know daddy would be very proud as he always wanted someone to be able to take over his favorite hobby and I am getting too old for that ( I will always take pictures,but could never achieve what you are doing) He was with us yeserday in spirit as he is everyday. He loved each one of us very much and always showed that love. Keep up the good work baby,
Love You,
Momma

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home