Monday, August 25, 2008

week of 8-17-08



Samson enjoyed the Party TOO!

















Things were pretty slow this week, not much going on except for Joe's Birthday. Noel started back to school on Wednesday. He's got a pretty full schedule this semester. He's such a sweetie I really miss him. I had a party for Joe on Saturday. His birthday was friday he was 55 yes the speed limit. It's hard to believe Joe is 55 when we met he was just 29 years old. He's sweeter now than he was then and the best husband and father in the world. I love you Joe. It was great seeing everyone they don't get down to our house much. I cooked chicken and Lasagna (the lasagna was for Grandma (my mother-in-law) she never gets stuff like that. Again, I am truly blessed with a wonderful family. Mom, Miss Lilly, Grandma, Grandaddy, Sue, Mickey, Sandra, Mike, Beau, Megan, Braeden and Keaton, and my surprise guests Jarrin and Sidney. Noel couldn't come he had to work and we missed him ALOT. Thanks everyone for coming. I Love you all.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home