Monday, August 11, 2008

8-10-08







Today, we made a trip to Grandma's and those Sunday trips are always great. Everyone goes to Joe's parents on sunday's, It's a tradition and Bo was cooking in the "Bistro"We had our usual Josue menu, Chicken Wings, Beef Tips, Bay Chips and my new favorite buffalo shrimp. Damon and Carolyn came with their friends John and Jackie, they were a very nice couple. Damon and Carolyn have the nicest friends. I'm enclosing some pictures, Grandma bought a beautiful little smocked dress and bonnet for our new baby girl to come home from the hospital in. It's just beautiful. We rode downtown So. Norfolk, the city is in the process of redoing the Downtown area, It really looks good they are replacing all of the stop lights and redoing the curbing and of course building the new Condo's on the corner (SONO) I'm not a fan of that name. Just South Norfolk for me. I love visiting there, As they said " YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT OF SOUTH NORFOLK BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE SOUTH NORFOLK OUT OF THE GIRL" I'm
proud to say I grew up there. It was a wonderful place to grow up and I have many, many wonderful friends there, and some who have moved away.
Love to all

Vicki



1 Comments:

At August 12, 2008 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It was a pleasure meeting the Josue family! You are all very loving, kind people - good cooks too ;) Thanks for allowing us a seat in your home last weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home