Sunday, December 21, 2008

HELLO??????????
















Hey There, so I haven't posted in a while. It's been a busy 2 weeks as it always is. I finally got my tree up last week only because I took off Monday and Tuesday. Just about all of my shopping is done AND wrapped. AND we're STILL waiting on our Baby Girl Josue. I've blogged about her awhile back and thought for sure she would be here by now. BUT, she'll come when she's ready. Anyway, Joe bought my Christmas present early this year something I wanted very badly. a NIKON D40 DSLR Camera. I'm so excited so hopefully my pictures will improve over time. There's alot to learn. This weekend, our adult children wanted to go to the zoo and of course we did it was a little chilly but we really had a great time. I'll post some of those photos. and Saturday was Collen's Birthday (our Newphew) Sandra and Mike's youngest. He was 21, yes the all sought after 21. Happy Birthday Collen. We love you!!!. So it's the countdown, countdown to our baby girl and countdown to Christmas. Only 1-1/2 more days of work

Happy Week Everyone!!!
Love to all

Vicki





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home