Monday, June 23, 2008

6-23-08 - JARRIN'S BIRTHDAY




Happy Birthday Jarrin!!!


Well, it's been 24 years since you were born. What a wonderful day it was when you were born, Joe and I instantly fell in love with our beautiful baby boy. You were such a joy growing up with your many talents, catching fish since you were able to hold a fishing rod, dipping heron in the river and at the mill, hunting and always coming home with something to cook. And your absolutely beautiful voice. You have brightened many lives with your singing and your wonderful personalty and that beautiful smile. Never change, always stay as loving as you are today. You have also been a great brother to Noel, Thanks for all you do for him and for us. We have been very blessed to have you as our son. Jarrin, from the moment they layed you in my arms, You have been my life. You have my heart and my love always and forever. I love you.




Momma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home