Monday, January 5, 2009

Since Christmas











Well, It's been awhile, we still do not have a baby, Carolyn has been dialated to 3cm for almost 4 weeks now. Sooooo, We're all very anxious to see our little one. So hopefully my next post will be of our New Baby. (Maybe) Christmas was good. My daddy was very missed as always, of course I think about him every day. Everyone of course gathered at Grandma's (Joe's Mom) in South Norfolk, Our boys came home and of course that was wonderful. Christmas day Gilly and Jack came down and I fixed Christmas dinner. All in all it was a very nice holiday. On Tuesday, Dec 30, me and Joe, Jarrin, Noel and Sidney (Jarrin's Girlfriend) headed to Miami for the Orange Bowl. Virginia Tech was playing in the BCS Fed Ex Orange Bowl. We had a GLORIOUS time. I am tan again for awhile. The weather and the city was Great. We stayed at the Miami Hilton and it was really nice. Thursday night we went to the ball game and Friday we went to the Miami Metro Zoo. It was really great. probably the best zoo we've ever been to. All in all we had a great trip. I'll post some pictures of Christmas and our trip. Love to all




Vicki




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home