Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Crew Reunion 2008


This past weekend, Joe and I attended the 1st Annual "CREW REUNION" This Crew reunion consists of alot of our friends from South Norfolk. We had a great time, Joe cooked a pig but it was very hot. The Trotmans were there, Les, Paula and the twins, George, Jen and their Children, slam, Karen, Ned and his family. Jeff and Diane Foster, David Evans, just alot of our old great friends. It was really great to see everyone's children as they grow up. It's amazing how time flies. Scott Fager was the DJ and he did a great job as always. I didn't take any pictures, it was hot and I was busy walking George's Baby, Evan, what a sweet little guy he was. Anyway, to finish out our weekend we spent the night with Grandma and Grandaddy and that's always nice. . Joe and I delivered flowers sunday morning all the way down to the beach and checked out Rudee Inlet. I'll enclose one of those pictures it was really pretty down there. Of course, We're fond of the beach. I'm extremely blessed. So here's to Friends, old friends, new friends and just plain friends.


Love to all


Vicki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home