Monday, July 14, 2008

VACATION - OVER

Okay, So It's back to work today, We had a really great vacation, other than hitting the dog on the way down, That was horrible and then Joe cut his leg (probably needed stitches) but he didn't want to go to the Urgent care so Nurse Vicki took care of him and might I say did a very good job. We did have a great time, Jarrin was down for 2 days and we had our sweet Noel for a whole week his very good friend from Petersburg came with him for a couple of days also, Andrew Fontaine (Fonny)? Those Petersburg boys are mighty sweet, I know my boys are making great friends to last a lifetime at their new home in Petersburg. His friend Collins from Edenton visited 2 days and that was nice. They've been friends since Middle school and I think they enjoyed their time. Mike and Sandra went with us this year again we used to go years ago together when the boys were little and always had a great time. Their son Collen came on Tuesday and Wednesday and it was good to see him. Everyone is grown up and so busy with their own lives and I'm happy that they still want to share their lives with us. Thanks guys. Sandra and Mike are great fun to be around and I love them and I'm so fortuate to have such wonderful in-laws. Damon and Carolyn were also with us for the whole week and that's the first time we've spend that much time with them, and I will say it was really nice. I also bought my first baby stuff, Carolyn is expecting on Christmas Day. Of Course I tell them We're hoping for a girl but I'm sure it will be another boy. Which is okay, Because those Josue Boys are really something special.

Vacation was nice but it's always great to come back home. I'm here back at work and that's good too. I'm very blessed to have a great job with people that I care about. So back to work. Here's to another great vacation!!!

Love to all

Vicki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home