Tuesday, July 1, 2008

THE RIVER







Sunday, Joe and I went to the beach across the river, for those of those who don't know, across the river is the Chowan River. It's a beautiful river that I've grown up on. I've spend many days waterskiing, snake hunting or just relaxing in the river. My boys loved the river growing up and enjoyed all the times they got to Jet ski, Hydro slide and ride "the Tube" those are great times with wonderful memories. Of course spending time together is the greatest. I'm learning to appreciate the little things, Spend time with those you love because "Life is Short" Always, Live, Love, Laugh!!! Thanks for all my memories, to my Mom and Dad because I was fortunate to have memories to last a lifetime and to my sweet husband and wonderful boys. I love you all!!!!!






Vicki



1 Comments:

At July 5, 2008 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Snake hunting? And you swim in that river? Are you serious?! Tell me more about this "snake hunting."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home