Thursday, February 12, 2009

FULL MOON




Full Moon, It seems as though in my life things go crazy when it's a full moon, does anyone else feel that way? Life is so fast, sometimes I'm not sure If I'm coming or going. Anyway, 2 weeks ago we went to Damon and Carolyn's they let us "babysit" Miss Natalie for a couple of hours. "What a sweetie" I love her!!! She is beautiful and so sweet. Carolyn sent pictures last week and she has changed so much. I hope everyone has a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! kiss your Sweetie!!! or think about the one you love.


1 Comments:

At February 15, 2009 at 5:31 PM , Blogger Denise said...

She is beautiful! Enjoy every moment. They grow so fast. Seems like just yesterday my Chastity was that little and now she is 5. See what I mean. Neisey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home