Thursday, April 2, 2009

WEEKEND

Ok, so I'm ready for the weekend, The Josue family is having a Pig-picking celebrating Devyn's pregnancy, her baby Ella will be the 3rd Great-Grandchild for Joe's mom and Dad and everyone is very excited. PLUS, All of our family will be together. Damon, Carolyn and Miss Natalie will be here, Jarrin and Sidney will also be coming, I haven't seen them since Valentine's Day so I'm very excited about that. I love being around my family, they are my EVERYTHING! So, we'll be in South Norfolk for the entire weekend. I'm getting off early tomorrow and that's a wonderful thing. I'll also be seeing an old friend from High School, Toni Jones, she will be here from Texas so I'm going to have a full weekend. So, I'll check in on monday. I hope everyone has a wonderful beautiful weekend!

Love to all

Vicki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home